24 January 2011

Death by Doxie: New Years Eve

Yes, I know January is nearly over.  And no, I have no idea how that happened either.  But anyway, here are a few dachshund shots, taken on New Years Eve when I was annoying everyone by playing with my new camera instead of drinking, making resolutions and/or anxiously anticipating the count down.

That's Ferdi up there, looking sad as he often seems to.  You can see my precariously balanced martini in the background.  

And that's Elfi down there, with Ferdi's furry leg.  When Ferdi overheats, as he often does, he sits half on the couch and half on the foot rest so that his belly and hind legs hang in the breeze.  It is ridiculously cute.



ps. I noticed with some excitement today that I hit fifty wonderful blogger blog followers!  That's a number I never imagined when I started this little blog, and I thank all of you for reading, commenting or just taking a passing interest in my ramblings.  I really do appreciate it.  

And to show you how much I appreciate it, I have a giveaway planned, just as soon as I get organised (I will get organised, I promise).  It's going to be AWESOME!  Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable pics! You are so loving the new camera. Just like a new "kid" in the family, right? House and Disco love the camera. But, my chocolate lab, Hardy runs when he hears me turn it on. I can't help but to chuckle......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on all the followers!! :D

    Your photos are delightful and they really let the personality of your lovely dogs shine through! :)
    For some reason I have a dog that most often looks sad too ... even though I think he is pretty happy on the inside ...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happier than you could possibly imagine. Really! Thank you.