15 June 2010

Meet Me At Mikes: The Envelope Project

 

Have you heard about the most awesome Envelope Project that Pip is running over at Meet Me At Mikes? 

Basically you take an envelope, decorate it, stuff it with bits and bobs and post it to Pip.  The envelopes will be used in the window displays at Meet Me At Mikes, and some lucky person will also win all the goodies inside all the envelopes!  

 

Here is a look at the envelope I'll be posting today - I've filled it with lots of fun paper craft stuff, some photos of my dogs (taken with my new toy - a Fujifilm Instax mini!), pretty envelopes and note paper and a few other random things.  


Due to the vagaries of the Korean postal system I have to put my decorated envelope inside another envelope - hope you don't mind Pip!


The Envelope Project is simple easy fun - you should join too!

1 comment:

Your comments make me happier than you could possibly imagine. Really! Thank you.